NWAR: Match Point NWAR: Match Point

I love the puns, I love the story, I love the poking fun at cliches! Although, I kind of wish the other characters had voices, especially now that you've introduced Blanche. That's not criticism, that's just a suggestion. This episode is great as it is. I love your work ^^

danmarkowitz responds:

Yeah, I've definitely considered other voices for future episodes. Though I feel like it's been this way for so long that if other people suddenly start talking, it will have to be acknowledged by the plot somehow... Maybe he battles a mind reader and starts hearing someone else's inner monologue?

Friend of Mine Friend of Mine

Ah .... that animation is so beautiful! But the story is a bit cliche and the characters, especially Katie, are very stereotypical. I find it very unrealistic that she would be so offended by Brian photoshopping her face as a joke, especially after she took a picture of Brian while he was sleeping. Unless you intended for her to be an overly emotional hypocrite. But I still can't get over how smooth the animation is. It's so pretty :)

Dichotomous Dichotomous

Sorry, but this was a bit boring. The characters felt underdeveloped and the story was a bit predictable.

NWAR #3: String Theory NWAR #3: String Theory

This series is one of the first things I've seen that combines comedy and plot twists in such a brilliantly hilarious yet extremely unpredictable way. You are a genius! :D

Thanks man!

Misunderstanding Misunderstanding

After reading the description I can honestly say that I have no problem with the fact this animation has "no music." Although it did bug me that the credit's music was bloody loud. A little sound editing would fixed that just fine. The sense of humour was rather ... odd. It wasn't my cup of tea ... or coffee. I don't get why the main guy paid the plumbers when they didn't fix the sink. And I don't think that this should be rated E.

LemKuuja responds:

The reason he gave them money is because he's a retard!
And I think you're right about the E thing. I will change it.
I'm still new to animating so I'm improving.

MusicBox MusicBox

So ... much ... detail .... Very nice!!

I Love You Mao Mao I Love You Mao Mao

Dahhhh so cute :3

Honey... Honey...

Hilarious!! But I feel like it ended so suddenly. That's not necessarily a bad thing. If anything, it just proves how much I like it and wanted it to continue. Were the backgrounds and characters done by different people? It kind of seems like they were. They look brilliant!

NWAR #2: High Stakes NWAR #2: High Stakes

SO MANY PUNS!! IT'S DELICIOUS!! Well done! :D

Thanks man!

NWAR #1: Graveyard Shift NWAR #1: Graveyard Shift

I have not laughed that much in a long time! All the plot twists and the spam ... Brilliant!! :D