NWAR: Match Point NWAR: Match Point

I love the puns, I love the story, I love the poking fun at cliches! Although, I kind of wish the other characters had voices, especially now that you've introduced Blanche. That's not criticism, that's just a suggestion. This episode is great as it is. I love your work ^^

danmarkowitz responds:

Yeah, I've definitely considered other voices for future episodes. Though I feel like it's been this way for so long that if other people suddenly start talking, it will have to be acknowledged by the plot somehow... Maybe he battles a mind reader and starts hearing someone else's inner monologue?

Friend of Mine Friend of Mine

Ah .... that animation is so beautiful! But the story is a bit cliche and the characters, especially Katie, are very stereotypical. I find it very unrealistic that she would be so offended by Brian photoshopping her face as a joke, especially after she took a picture of Brian while he was sleeping. Unless you intended for her to be an overly emotional hypocrite. But I still can't get over how smooth the animation is. It's so pretty :)

Dichotomous Dichotomous

Sorry, but this was a bit boring. The characters felt underdeveloped and the story was a bit predictable.

Pops Frenzy Pops Frenzy

Simple and cute. Very nice.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

To find all the endings I drew up a map. Some were real awesome, some were real crap. I've finished the game, took me a while that's true. Gave it a five star rating and a rhyming review.

FrozenFire responds:

Yay rhymes!

Stranger than Fiction Stranger than Fiction

It was a really interesting story and a fascinating gameplay style. I agree with the other people who said it could be harder and I did find the ending to be slightly anti-climatic.

Pops Frenzy OST1 Pops Frenzy OST1

It's so lovely and cheerful. It suits the game very nicely.